We all want to keep a slim, toned and fit body and although a healthy diet and exercise plan can help to achieve this, sometimes, small pockets of unwanted fat can remain in areas of the body, prone to retaining fat. When this occurs and you would like a fast solution to remove this unwanted fat, but which is less invasive than traditional liposuction surgery, VaserLipo might be for you.
VaserLipo is a minimally invasive liposuction procedure that can be performed as a walk in-walk out treatment. It carries far less risk, downtime and side-effects than traditional liposuction surgery as it does not require a general anaesthetic or overnight hospital stay.
So, what areas can be treated with VaserLipo?
- Tummy – that annoying ‘paunch’ that just won’t budge, no matter how many sit ups we do. Vaser can actually sculpt around the muscle, enhancing that enviable six pack we all want to achieve.
- Thighs – wobbly fat deposits on the inner or outer thighs can be removed, to sculpt and enhance the shape of the thigh, achieving the appearance of a longer leg shape.
- Flanks – that frustrating bit of ‘back fat’ that sits over the top of your jeans can be eliminated and smoothed out with VaserLipo. No more muffin tops!
- Chest (men only) – looking to achieve a more sculpted chest? VaserLipo can create more definition and reduce ‘man boobs’.
- Buttocks – the bum can be made to look more ‘perky’ and round as excess fat is removed from specific areas.
- Chin – if you suffer with a double chin, VaserLipo can give you a more sculped neck and chin area, which can also have an anti-ageing effect.
Dr Frati is one of the world’s most respected specialist Vaser Liposuction surgeons in the world. His clinics are based in central London and Manchester. He was mentored by the inventor of the VaserLipo technique himself, Dr Alfredo Hoyos. Dr Frati qualified in Colombia, where this revolutionary technique was first developed. In the UK only a handful of specialist consultant plastic surgeons are able to perform this procedure and Dr Frati is one of them.
If you would like to know more about VaserLiposuction and if you are suitable for this treatment, contact our team of friendly and helpful clinical staff to book a no obligation consultation with Dr Frati.