Unfortunately technology hasn’t created a way to turn back the clock and reverse the aging process (yet!). But thankfully, cosmetic surgery is an excellent way to help us to freeze time; preventing the aging process and knocking a few years off. That way, when we lie about how old we are, we can actually get away with it.
Ricardo Frati is one of the UK’s most experienced providers of cosmetic surgery, laser, and skin treatments; with clinics located in London’s prestigious Harley Street and in Manchester. Offering a range of innovative procedures for both men and women, today, he’s sharing 5 ways cosmetic surgery can make you look younger.
- Facelift – even through living a healthy lifestyle, using anti-aging products and avoiding the sun, it’s still hard to hide the signs of aging. A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that can help you get the younger, fresher appearance you want. It will help remove any sagging skin, jowls and wrinkles that make you look older.
- Botox – if you aren’t entirely sure about getting surgery, why not try Botox? It will allow you to get rid of wrinkles temporarily, but it will wear off after about 4 – 6 months. In order to maintain your look, you’ll need 3 to 4 a year.
- Lip filler – when we age our lips get thinner. By getting lip fillers, you can plump them up to make you look much younger. These are only temporary, so you’ll need to keep them topped up about once a year.
- Eye surgery – we all have days where the bags under our eyes are dark and heavy. Unfortunately, when we get older, these seem to be a lot more permanent. Eye surgery can help get rid of these to make us look fresh faced and younger.
- Fat reduction – even through healthy eating and exercising regularly, as we get older it can get harder to shift those little bits of stubborn fat. Fat reduction surgery like liposuction and breast tissue removal (for men) can help you look younger and tighten up your body.